More about Hyaluronidase
Hyaluronidase is an enzyme that causes hydrolysis (dissolve) of hyaluronic acid. It is often referred to as a reversal agent for hyaluronic acid fillers. When the enzyme is injected it dissolves the synthetic hyaluronic acid filler, leaving your own intact. It is used to dissolve hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers that have been placed incorrectly, excessively, or unevenly.
Uses of Hyaluronidase Injection:
- To remove the filler, hyaluronidase can be injected to dissolve the hyaluronic acid in dermal fillers.
- To increase the effect of lipo-dissolving injection, hyaluronidase can be added to the cocktails of the fat melting injection.
- Hyaluronidase is often combined with a saline solution.
Process of Hyaluronidase Injection for filler dissolving:
- Mix 3cc of saline to 1 vial of Hyaluronidase, it could dissolve 3cc of hyaluronic acid.
- Hyaluronidase is injected, along with lidocaine (and sometimes epinephrine), into the area where the filler needs to be dissolved.
- The hyaluronic acid filler will start to dissolve right away, and it will be absorbed by the body in a few hours.
Process of adding Hyaluronidase to Lipodissolve injection:
- Mix 5cc of saline to 1 vial of Hyaluronidase, it could be added to a 10cc Lipodissolve Vline injection. If it is 30cc, add 2 vials of Hyaluronidase.
- Hyaluronidase is mixed with Vline injection, it is injected along with lidocaine into the fat layer evenly.
Buy Hyaluronidase online at Allfillers.com
You want to buy Hyaluronidase? You are looking for the best quality for the right price? Don’t look any further and buy professional Hyaluronidase online at allfillers.com. We guarantee that we have the best quality products for sale. All our products are distributed worldwide with fast global shipping. Buy your beauty products online today!