METHOD OF OPERATION: During intradermal injection, two-stage hyaluronic acid cleavage occurs:
- During the first stage, it undergoes a hydrolysis process (cleavage of etheric bonds) and is released from natural molecules of the active ingredient;
- During the second phase, fermentative cleavage of these substances takes place, as well as the formation of biologically active fragments with different molecular weights that interact with cell receptors, stimulate the activity of fibroblasts and accelerate the synthesis of natural skin accelerating glycosaminoglucans (collagen and elastin).
- The third stage involves the bonding of water molecules with non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid, providing tremendous hydration to the skin (hydration).
INJECTION DISTANCE: surface skin layers (distance between injections is 1 cm)
INJECTION TECHNOLOGY: popular, micropapular, linear retrograde.
INJECTION AREAS: areas of face, neck, cleavage, leg surface, median hip, lateral buttock surface, girdle of upper extremities, dorsum of wrists and feet, anterior abdominal wall.
- age-related skin changes;
- derma dehydration;
- rugulose type aging;
- obvious mimic wrinkles;
- Skin with signs of photo- and chrono-aging;
- Reduction of tissue tone and elasticity;
- fading skin on the face, neck and décolleté area;
- dehydrated skin after sunbathing, tanning beds or impact of low temperatures;
- sebaceous gland dysfunction;
- Clinical evidence of acne-like rash;
- preparation for contour plastic surgery or wire lifting;
- preparation and rehabilitation process related to plastic surgery and medial deep exfoliation procedures.
FUNCTIONALITY OF MESOHEAL+:
- Hydrates the skin quickly and as much as possible;
- Softens the complexion of the skin;
- Restores the skin’s elasticity and tone through the synthesis of its own collagen and elastin;
- reduces wrinkles;
- Regulates melanogenesis;
- stimulates face-lift;
- reduces the size of pores;
- Treats skin inflammation by normalizing oil gland function.
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR THE USE OF THE PRODUCT:
- age under 18;
- skin diseases;
- oncological diseases;
- lactation period.
THE TREATMENT COURSE SHOULD BE BASED ON AN INDIVIDUAL APPROACH AND DEPENDING ON SPECIFIC ISSUES.
RECOMMENDED COURSE: One procedure within 14 days № 4-6
SUPPORT THERAPY: once a month № 3