More about Mesoheal +
Mode of action of Mesoheal +
During intradermal injection, a two-phase hyaluronic acid cleavage takes place:
- During the first stage, it undergoes a hydrolysis process (breaking of the ethereal bonds) and the release of the active component from native molecules;
- The second stage involves the fermentative cleavage of these substances and the formation of biologically active fragments of different molecular weight, which interact with cell receptors, stimulate the activity of fibroblasts and accelerate the synthesis of natural skin glycosaminoglucans (collagen and elastin).
- The third stage involves water molecules combining with uncrosslinked hyaluronic acid to provide tremendous skin hydration (moisturization).
Superficial skin layers (distance between injections is 1 cm).
Popular, micropapular, linear retrograde.
Injection ranges Mesoheal +
Areas of face, neck, décolleté, leg surface, mid hip, lateral buttock surface, upper limb girdle, dorsum of wrist and foot, anterior abdominal wall.
- age-related skin changes;
- Rugulose type of aging;
- clear expression lines;
- Skin showing signs of photo-aging and chrono-aging;
- Reduction of tissue tone and elasticity;
- fading skin in the area of the face, neck and décolleté;
- dehydrated skin after sunbathing, solarium or exposure to low temperatures;
- Sebaceous glands dysfunction;
- Clinical evidence of acneiform rash;
- Preparation for contour plastic surgery or thread lift;
- Preparation and rehabilitation process related to plastic surgery and medial deep peels.
Functionality of Mesoheal +
- moisturizes the skin quickly and as far as possible;
- smoothes the skin tone;
- restores the elasticity and tone of the skin through the synthesis of its own collagen and elastin;
- reduces wrinkles;
- regulates melanogenesis;
- stimulates the facelift;
- reduces the size of pores;
- treats skin inflammation by normalizing the function of the sebaceous glands.
Contraindications to the use of the product
- Age under 18;
- Skin diseases;
- oncological diseases;
- Lactation time.
The treatment course should be based on an individual approach and depending on specific problems.
Course recommended: one procedure within 14 days № 4-6
Supportive therapy: once a month № 3
highly refined hyaluronic acid in 2.5 ml. Syringes. Each syringe contains 25 mg. of uncrosslinked hyaluronic acid with a molecular weight of 1500 kDa.
Buy Mesoheal + online at Swiss, Beauty & Care
You want to buy Mesoheal +? Are you looking for the best quality at the right price? Look no further and buy professional Mesoheal + online at Swiss, Beauty & Care. We guarantee that we have the best quality products for sale. All our products are distributed worldwide with fast worldwide shipping. Buy your beauty products online today!