MODE OF ACTION: during the intradermal injection, the hyaluronic acid splits into two phases:
- During the first stage, it undergoes a process of hydrolysis (breaking of etheric bonds) and release of native molecules of the active component;
- During the second stage, fermentative cleavage of these substances takes place as well as the formation of biologically active fragments of different molecular weight that interact with cell receptors, stimulate fibroblast activity and accelerate the synthesis of natural skin glycosaminoglucans (collagen and elastin).
- The third stage involves water molecules connecting with non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid and ensuring high skin hydration (moisturization).
INJECTION DEPTH: superficial layers of the skin (the distance between injections is 1 cm).
INJECTION TECHNIQUE: popular, micropapular, linear retrograde.
AREAS OF INJECTION: areas of the face, neck, décolleté, leg surface, medial hip, lateral surface of the buttocks, waist of the upper extremity, dorsum of wrists and feet, anterior abdominal wall.
- age-related skin changes;
- dehydration of the dermis;
- rugulosa type of aging;
- different mimic wrinkles;
- skin with signs of photoaging and chronoaging;
- reduction of tissue tone and elasticity;
- discolored skin on the face, neck and décolleté areas;
- dehydrated skin after sunbathing, solarium or the impact of low temperatures;
- sebaceous gland dysfunction ;
- clinical evidence of acneiform rash;
- preparation for contouring plastic surgery or thread lift;
- preparation and rehabilitation process with respect to plastic surgery and deep medial peel procedures.
FUNCTIONALITY OF MESOHEAL +:
- moisturizes the skin quickly and to the greatest extent possible;
- smoothes the skin tone;
- restores skin elasticity and tone by synthesizing its own collagen and elastin;
- reduces wrinkles;
- regulates melanogenesis;
- stimulates facial tightening;
- shrinks pores;
- treats skin inflammations by normalizing the functioning of the sebaceous glands.
AGAINST INDICATIONS FOR USE OF THE PRODUCT:
- under 18 years of age;
- skin diseases;
- oncological diseases;
- lactation period.
THE COURSE OF TREATMENT SHOULD BE BASED ON AN INDIVIDUAL APPROACH AND DEPENDING ON SPECIFIC ISSUES.
RECOMMENDED COURSE: one procedure in 14 days № 4-6
SUPPORTIVE THERAPY: once a month № 3
SEE OUR LIST OF MESOTHERAPY PRODUCTS